The main results of the include:
- “Industry 4.0 in teaching low-skilled adults” as m-learning courses for Andragogs
- Video guidance for Andragogs: “How to implement Industry 4.0 in teaching low-skilled adults effectively?
Within the outputs, the project Consortium concentrates on the following concepts of Industry 4.0, identified to be the most interesting for the target audience:
- Internet of things, in the context of pedagogical use in adult teaching.
- Additive manufacturing, as an object of adult didactics.
- Augmented reality, as a real alternative to analogue didactic materials.
- Robotics, which does not have to be difficult.
- Cybersecurity, as basic necessity of every learning process.
- Cloud computing, as the future for managing and storing data.
- Artificial Intelligence, which can gear up education and future prospects.